What you get to do...
Work in a great biotope of Windows and Linux systems:
- You get to find solutions to our clients’ problems, which range from lost passwords to complex and interesting challenges such as the Varnish hit rate on a web cluster's load balancer.
- You get to install new systems for clients and quickly experience what it’s like to oversee a project from start to finish in consultation with the client.
- Are you an evening person? You’ll get to experience the occasional night-time migration and update business-critical environments.
- You’ll be responsible for keeping everything online and monitoring our systems, actively intervening if you come up with a better solution.
- As you gain more experience and hone your skills, your responsibilities will increase accordingly.
What we expect from you...
Level27 wants to be better in terms of both hosting and employership. This means we expect something from you in return:
- We expect you to have a positive attitude and a passion for technology. You may love programming, the thought of working in a Linux terminal may make you smile, or you may have a real affinity for Windows.
- You're ambitious and eager to learn. You want to challenge yourself to get the most out of life.
- You have a supportive nature and want to help colleagues and clients alike. Our goal is to help each other get ahead as best we can.
- You’re not afraid of our office dog. He’s not a dangerous pit bull, but a friendly flat-coated retriever.
On a technical note...
We also have some general technical expectations:/p>
- You’re familiar with all operating systems and interested in specialising further in Windows of Linux.
- In the Linux environment you’ll come across classics like PHP, Apache, Memcache, MySQL, Varnish, ... and more. These hold no secrets for you, in fact you want to learn as much as you can about the latest alpha and beta technologies.
- Windows offers challenges in the form of IIS, SQL Server, Active Directory, WDS, DFS, ... We want our Windows environment to be managed proactively and everything to be arranged down to the last detail.
- You can work in a structured way, you are patient with our clients and you are fluent in both Dutch and English.
No previous work experience is required. If you do have work experience, we’re also looking for a Devops engineer!
We offer you a challenging work environment based in the heart of Bilzen. As part of our team, you’ll have direct impact on the client relationship, you’ll be able to influence strategy and you’ll contribute to the future of a growing and innovative company
You can also join our cool young team on fun summer activities such as barbecues and outings.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
Do not hesitate, Download the application form today! Convince us of your skills and explain why you think you're a good fit for Level27. Tell us what you do and why this opportunity makes your professional heart skip a beat. See you soon!
Apply to Level27
Explain what you're passionate about and tell us why you deserve a spot in our team!